Subject: Need all the weblogs I can get my hands on ....

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 13:20:51 -0700

People:

We want to do some more clickstream reports for the Bizgres project.  As 
such, I'd really like to get my hands on as many postgresql.org-related 
weblogs as possible.  I'll set up pgfoundry; could someone else set things 
up to grab weblogs for:
www.postgresql.org
techdocs.postgresql.org
archives.postgresql.org
I have an SCP dir to dump stuff to; will send login info to whomever is 
going to do this.

There's a couple of ways this benefits our project:
1) Our traffic is actually pretty impressive, and it would do to have some 
nice shiny reports to demonstrate it;
2) Bizgres is PostgreSQL and by promoting Bizgres Clickstream we promote an 
application which is tied to PostgreSQL;
3) Clickstream reports will help us identify navigation problems with the 
postgresql.org website.

--Josh

-- 
__Aglio Database Solutions_______________
Josh Berkus		       Consultant
[email-masked]	 www.agliodbs.com
Ph: 415-752-2500	Fax: 415-752-2387
2166 Hayes Suite 200	San Francisco, CA

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:21:29 -0300 (ADT)

> weblogs as possible.  I'll set up pgfoundry; could someone else set things

I can set this one up ... let me know where you need logs sent to ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 14:35:57 -0700

Marc,

> I can set this one up ... let me know where you need logs sent to ...

I thought, according to Dave, that we weren't logging?

--Josh

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 20:21:07 -0300 (ADT)

> I thought, according to Dave, that we weren't logging?

Ack, didn't realize that he had shut it off for that one too ... sorry, my 
bad ...

----

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:37:37 -0700

Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> Ack, didn't realize that he had shut it off for that one too ... 
> sorry, my bad ...

I have about 800 megs of archives.postgresql.org logs.

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

-- 
Your PostgreSQL solutions company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.800.492.2240
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Programming, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/