Subject: Re: Archives down?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 22:56:52 +0100

> >> Yes it is :). Archives are very non-intensive so I just 
> put them on a 
> >> shared host. The offending process has been completely 
> removed so I 
> >> don't think it shall be an issue in the future.
> >
> > Is there some way, similar to my text-message, that we can use to 
> > reach you in a hurry in the future?
> The 1800 number is best because they know how to get a hold 
> of me, when I don't want to be gotten a hold of ;).
> They also know how to get a hold of the other 11 people that 
> can help with this problem :)

Is that number callable from outside the US? (I've been bitten many
times by not being able to call 1-800 numbers from abroad.. Not sure if
it applies to all numbers or just some, but it definitly applies to
some).

//Magnus

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 14:00:37 -0800

> it applies to all numbers or just some, but it definitly applies to
I would assume so but you would have to make it an international
call... 0111800

I think..

SIncerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 20:40:33 -0400 (AST)

> it applies to all numbers or just some, but it definitly applies to

You can always page me and then I can page Joshua, no biggie there ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664