Subject: [email-masked]

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:07:34 -0800

Folks,

Well, thepostgresqlfoundation.com (run by Greg) server just died.   We 
could spend some time recreating it, but it doesn't seem worthwhile.

What do people think would make more sense ... a [email-masked] 
e-mail list, or a pgfoundry project?   I'm leaning towards pgfoundry 
project, myself ...

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:14:27 -0400 (AST)

> could spend some time recreating it, but it doesn't seem worthwhile.

I could throw up a vserver for this in 15minutes if you wanted one ...just 
let me know ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 08:02:20 -0800

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> I could throw up a vserver for this in 15minutes if you wanted one 
> ...just let me know ...

Since we have basically dissolved the PostgreSQL foundation it makes 
much more since to have it as part of the core project.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

-- 

             === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
       Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
       Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                      http://www.commandprompt.com/