Subject: DNS problems 2

From: "Gevik Babakhani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 17:11:44 +0200 (CEST)

I cannot go to the mailinglist admin pages.
Try clicking on "click here" on http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-www/
you are then redirected to
http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-www

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:36:36 -0300 (ADT)

> http://pgfoundry.org/projects/psqlodbc/mj/mj_wwwusr?domain=postgresql.org&func=lists-long-full&extra=pgsql-www

'k, that one doesn't make any sense ... unless Joshua made a chance on his 
server at the same time as I did ... archives points to a totally 
different network ... and, I just tested here and it loads up as expected 
...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:34:22 -0700

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 'k, that one doesn't make any sense ... unless Joshua made a chance on 
> his server at the same time as I did ... archives points to a totally 
> different network ... and, I just tested here and it loads up as 
> expected ...

Our server has not been changed (and it comes up as expected here as well).

Joshua D. Drake

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
> 

-- 

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
      Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                     http://www.commandprompt.com/