Subject: Bad URL in http://www.postgresql.org/docs

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:44:24 -0700

The left hand menu goes to /docs/techdocs but:

You can learn what's new in the latest release, and view a listing of 
books written about PostgreSQL (some of which are available in their 
entirety online). Technical documentation is also available in this section.

Technical documentation link goes to the old techdocs.

Joshua D. Drake
-- 

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
      Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                     http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 01:41:11 +0300

Hi,

> Technical documentation link goes to the old techdocs.

I've changed all the urls to point the new techdocs, including front
page.

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/