Subject: PostgreSQL-Using Companies

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:26:31 -0700

Robert,

Please add Safeway to the list of PostgreSQL using companies, under 
"Retail".  I think they're big enough to be worth listing.

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:47:31 -0300 (ADT)

Is this Safeway the grocery chain?

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Josh Berkus wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>       subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:48:00 -0700

Marc,

> Is this Safeway the grocery chain?

Yes.

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:37:50 -0700

> "Retail".  I think they're big enough to be worth listing.

heh

-- 

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
      Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                     http://www.commandprompt.com/