Subject: Sun Server ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:19:25 -0300 (ADT)

Stupid question, but couldn't Sun themselves host it?  I imagine they have 
their own data centers, no?  At least then, if there is any maintenance 
required, I'd imagine it would be easier/faster to get done?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 19:45:52 -0700

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 
> Stupid question, but couldn't Sun themselves host it?  I imagine they 
> have their own data centers, no?  At least then, if there is any 
> maintenance required, I'd imagine it would be easier/faster to get done?

I imagine they want to stay indifferent  and don't want to manage it :)

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend
> 

-- 

            === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
      Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
      Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                     http://www.commandprompt.com/