Subject: jabber.postgresql.org ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 23:33:17 -0300 (ADT)

before I create it for Joshua, does anyone have anything against him 
setting this up?  I know there were ppl that couldn't see a purpose to it, 
but anyone actually against it?

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2006 19:56:16 -0700

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> setting this up?  I know there were ppl that couldn't see a purpose to 
> it, but anyone actually against it?

As a reminder I am setting this up for group members only to start. E.g; 
committers, press, web, foundation etc...

This will not start as an open server, we can discuss that at a later 
date. It is to be used to allow active community members in support 
roles to communicate.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
> 

-- 

    === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
    Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
              http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 04 Aug 2006 11:11:15 -0700

> it, but anyone actually against it?

There has been no objections. Can I get this setup please?

Joshua D. Drake

--