Subject: list archives not being updated?

From: Andrew Dunstan <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 22:07:45 -0400

It has just been pointed out to me that the list archives seem to have 
stopped being updated last Wednesday. Any idea why?

cheers

andrew

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 00:21:13 -0300 (ADT)

Fixed ... the 'auto run' was commented out when I was rebuilding it all 
for the pre-July / post-July changes (old vs new) and failed to uncomment 
the cron job after ...

should be updated within the next hour or so ...

On Sat, 12 Aug 2006, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
>      choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
>      match
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:14:42 -0700

> stopped being updated last Wednesday. Any idea why?
That is really more of a question for -www and (possibly) cmd. Looking 
into this now.
I am showing archives as of the 08/14?

Joshua D. Drake

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:15:10 -0700

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
>
> Fixed ... the 'auto run' was commented out when I was rebuilding it 
> all for the pre-July / post-July changes (old vs new) and failed to 
> uncomment the cron job after ...
>
Ahhh woops... cool.

>> It has just been pointed out to me that the list archives seem to 
>> have stopped being updated last Wednesday. Any idea why?
>>
>> cheers
>>
>> andrew
>>
> TIP 5: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>