Subject: Error reading mail in archives

From: Mark Cave-Ayland <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 16:44:49 +0000

Hi everyone,

Just been checking some of the pgsql-performance archives, and I get a
PHP parse error when trying to read the following email:
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-performance/2007-01/msg00060.php. I
can pick out the text from later in the archives, but thought I would
check that this was just a one-off conversion error rather than a
security flaw.

Kind regards,

Mark.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 18:31:22 +0100

> check that this was just a one-off conversion error rather than a

This is a known issue that I believe Marc was supposed to have fixed
several months ago. I don't know what the holdup is.

It's not one off, it happens on several pages, just not very often.

//Magnus