Subject: List duplicate filter

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 04:15:12 -0500

Marc,

I've seen exactly zero fallout form the removal of the duplicate filter
on the lists I've removed it from. Assuming there are no reports to the
contrary from Greg(?), can you remove the filter from all the lists as a
matter of urgency please. I know of a number of people who have lost
legitimate posts now and we really need to put a stop to that.

Thanks, Dave.

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 07:47:51 -0400

check removed

> legitimate posts now and we really need to put a stop to that.

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:52:19 +0000

Cheers.

/D

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> 
> check removed
> 
> --On Tuesday, January 23, 2007 04:15:12 -0500 Dave Page <[email-masked]> 
> wrote:
> 
>> Marc,
> 
> ----