Subject: Can't create community account

From: "Dan Dascalescu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 23:00:59 -0800

I wanted to make some comments to the interactive 8.2 docs and tried
to create a community account, using both this gmail address and my
corporate e-mail address. None have received the registration e-mail
containing the password (and it wasn't filed to any spam folder).

How can I comment on the interactive documentation?

Thanks,
Dan

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:05:34 +0100

> How can I comment on the interactive documentation?

This also appears to be a problem due to some broken-ness of DNS lookups
on the server.

Marc - same problem here, sendmail reportsd "no data known" for
gmail.com. You will find several occurances of this in the log. Can you
please take a look at this urgently?

//Magnus

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 21:46:15 +0100

> please take a look at this urgently?

I would be willing to take a look at that issue if somebody creates an
account on that box for me.

Stefan