Subject: "here" links

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:18:52 +0100

This web site <http://www.postgresql.org/developer/sourcecode/> (and possibly 
others) contains several links that highlight "here".  I'm sure you know that 
that is bad style.  Could you change the link to highlight a significant 
word, such as "CVSWeb"?  Thanks.

-- 
Peter Eisentraut
http://developer.postgresql.org/~petere/

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:48:19 -0500 (EST)

Has there been any activity on this request?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: In versions below 8.0, the planner will ignore your desire to
>        choose an index scan if your joining column's datatypes do not
>        match

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>          http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                               http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:18:13 +0000

It appears to have been fixed.

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:18:35 +0100

Yes, it has been fixed. As you can clearly see from the webpage :-P

//Magnus

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 17:24:25 -0500 (EST)

> Yes, it has been fixed. As you can clearly see from the webpage :-P

I usually expect to see some reply to the user stating the issue was
addressed.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 01:11:35 -0500

> I usually expect to see some reply to the user stating the issue was

We figured that Peter, being German, would just see that as superfluous 
chatter ;-D

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL