Subject: pgFoundry tracker spam

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 20:52:17 +0100

I logged a pgFoundry issue following a recent spate of tracker spamming 
on the psqlODBC project. Can one of the admins take a look please?

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1002328&group_id=1000013&atid=146

Cheers, Dave.

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 20:30:13 +0200

> http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1002328&group_id=1000013&atid=146

sorry for the late response but there is actually a way to change that
setting afterwards though it is not that obvious how ...
For your reference - log into pgfoundy and choose your project.
Now go to "admin" - and choose "edit observer" from the list of the
developers on the right side and on that page you can change edit the
permission on your trackers.

regards

Stefan

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 08:26:25 +0100

> permission on your trackers.

Thanks Stefan. You're right - it's not exactly obvious is it!

Regards, Dave