Subject: Typos fixes and an accesskey

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:13:50 +0200

Hi,

I send again my patchs because they don't seem to appear on the mailing 
list. I just hope you won't receive the two same messages.

You'll find attached a .tar.gz which contains two patches.

The first one, typos.patch, fixes a few typos I found while translating 
the templates. Please, review them because I'm not a native english speaker.

The second one, searchaccesskey.patch, adds an accesskey (q) for the 
search text box field. It's a quick way to access this text box. You can 
change the key if you want but I would really like to see an access key 
on this field.

I still have six template files to translate (docs/interfaces.html, 
docs/books/awbook.html, download/commercial.html, support/security.html, 
developer/bios.html and about/features.html).  Yeah, the bigger ones :) 
I'll send them when they will be done.

Regards.

-- 
Guillaume.
<!-- http://abs.traduc.org/
      http://lfs.traduc.org/
      http://docs.postgresqlfr.org/ -->

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 23:44:47 +0200

> the templates. Please, review them because I'm not a native english

This patch appears to contain a whole lot of changes that are just
whitespace (such as the indention). That makes it much harder to find
out what has really changed. Can you submit it without the whitespace
changes?

> change the key if you want but I would really like to see an access key

I'm not really sure about what you can and can not do with accesskeys,
but is there a particular reason you chose "q" for the search feature?
Seems like "s" would be a more logical choice?

//Magnus

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 00:26:49 +0200

> out what has really changed. Can you submit it without the whitespace

I don't remember there was a lot of whitespace changes. I'll take a look 
and re-submit it.

> Seems like "s" would be a more logical choice?

An access key is just a shortcut. On firefox, I think you have to use 
Alt-Shift and the key. For example, with this patch Alt-Shit-q and your 
cursor goes to the search text field.

q for query, q is the id of the field (not really a good reason :) ).

s is fine for me :)

I don't mind which letter is used as long as there's an accesskey.

---

From: Guillaume Lelarge <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2007 07:46:11 +0200

Guillaume Lelarge a écrit :
>[...] 

You'll find attached the two fixed patchs. You'll still find it hard to 
get the differences, not because of whitespace but because of the long 
strings. I've also re-added the accesskey one, this time with the "s" 
accesskey.

Regards.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 11:13:35 +0200

> strings. I've also re-added the accesskey one, this time with the "s" 

Thanks, that made it enough much easier to read :-)

Both applied, many thanks.

//Magnus