Subject: FYI - new wwwmaster

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:04:39 +0200

Just completed a site build. Takes ~20 minutes on the new machine
(including cvs updaets and rsync sync), copared to 4-5 hours (at least,
sometimes over 10) on the old one.

Yay! :-)

//Magnus

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:57:42 +0100

> sometimes over 10) on the old one.

nice work :-)

/D

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 13:34:05 +0200

> > sometimes over 10) on the old one.

That's all Stefan. I just ran the test :-)

I don't know why it's that much faster though. Part of it is because the
box is faster, but that certainly can't be all. Maybe the upgrade of
FreeBSD hade large performance effects on something we used.

//Magnus