Subject: wwwmaster move started

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:08:49 +0200

The move of wwwmaster has now been started, so for those who might consider
committing things to the website right now, please hold back on this until
the move is completed.

//Magnus

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 21:51:57 +0200

> committing things to the website right now, please hold back on this until

For those who don't read Stefans blog, the move should now be completed.

//Magnus

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2007 22:00:55 +0200

> For those who don't read Stefans blog, the move should now be completed.

yeah - it is indeed completed and afaik there are no outstanding issues
anymore.

Stefan