Subject: Website moderation messages require moderation?

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 13:53:16 +0100

Hi Marc,

How come the moderation messages from the website are now getting caught
in the slavestothewww moderation queue? It seems to be catching them
because they contain lines starting with 'approve', but thats always
been the case and this has just started in the last week or two.

Regards, Dave.

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 12:05:29 -0300

Nothing that I've changed ... is it maybe coming from a different address?  I 
thought we had put in a special rule to let certain messages pass through 
unmolested?

> been the case and this has just started in the last week or two.

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 16:10:05 +0100

Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
> 
> 

No - I double checked that as part of the server move. The messages say 
they're catching it on 'approve' as well - not the address.

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 18:49:24 +0200

Dave Page wrote:
>> Nothing that I've changed ... is it maybe coming from a different
>> address?  I thought we had put in a special rule to let certain
>> messages pass through unmolested?
> 

It *is* coming through a different server, though, isn't it? Since
wwwmaster now lives on tribble..
.
//Magnus

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 15:16:45 -0300

Dave, can you leave a few in the queue so that I can look at them?

- ----