Subject: Default search sites

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:31:52 +0100

Currently the default search on the website includes only the website,
and there is a checkbox that lets you include community sites. What do
people think about changing it so we include community sites by default?

(community sites is everything on pgFoundry + pgadmin + jdbc +
phppgadmin, and possibly one or two more that I can't remember right now)

//Magnus

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 15:34:40 -0500

> phppgadmin, and possibly one or two more that I can't remember right now)

Seems reasonable to me, since very possibly people are searching for one
of those projects.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2007 21:32:03 +0100

> Seems reasonable to me, since very possibly people are searching for one

Done.

//Magnus