Subject: Whatever happened about the paths?

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:53:51 +0100

The fact that we changed the naming standard for the source location at
least broke the docs building script.

Did we ever decide if we should rename it or symlink or what?

My vote is that we rename the directory to beta2, and then create a
symlink from "beta" pointing to the latest available version.

Unless there are any actual objections to this method, I'll make that
happen later today (when I've made sure the US folks have woken up and
had a chance to hav their say)

//Magnus

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 08:34:44 -0700

On Fri, 02 Nov 2007 12:53:51 +0100
Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]> wrote:

> The fact that we changed the naming standard for the source location
> at least broke the docs building script.
> 

Seems reasonable to me.

Joshua D. Drake

> 
> //Magnus
> 
> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)--------------------------- TIP 7: You can help support the
> PostgreSQL project by donating at
> 
>                 http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
> 

- -- 

      === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564   24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
PostgreSQL solutions since 1997  http://www.commandprompt.com/
			UNIQUE NOT NULL
Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
PostgreSQL Replication: http://www.commandprompt.com/products/

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:36:17 +0100

> had a chance to hav their say)

I have now done this, will be up once the mirrors sync.

//Magnus