Subject: Re: Training events policy ... first test case

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:19:56 -0000

> ------- Original Message -------
> From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
> To: Chander Ganesan <[email-masked]>
> Sent: 04/11/07, 17:39:21
> Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Training events policy ... first test case
> 
> However I do see a flood of entries later from Certfirst. Not to be an
> ass, but this problem goes away for the forseeable future if we just
> ban Certfirst from posting training events. There is no way they are
> running all those classes.

Any talk along those lines should not be held in this public forum.

Regards, Dave

---

From: Kris Jurka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:28:54 -0500 (EST)

> Any talk along those lines should not be held in this public forum.

I don't see why not.  This whole thread has been full of vague, "some 
companies" are doing bad things.  If there are bad apples out there, let's 
expose them.  While it may not be appropriate to speak for the community 
yet, I don't see why individuals naming names is a bad thing.  It focuses 
the actual discussion back to reality and let's people in the know have 
some useful information when discussing or considering training.

Your suggestion implies that instead of doing this publicly a www team 
cabal should decide this in some back room and not inform anyone of it.

Kris Jurka