Subject: PostgreSQL GIT repository

From: "Ibrar Ahmed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 17:13:50 +0600

Hello Everyone,

I would like to contribute towards the pending work on the new PG GIT 
repository, going through the various threads, i believe there are few 
issues relating to CVS-GIT import script / script not picking up changes 
to back branches etc that needs to be addressed.

Can anybody please send me more details on the list of issues (with some 
description) that are still pending and nobody is working on them.

thanks

Ibrar Ahmed

EnterpriseDB http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 16:43:53 +0300

> to back branches etc that needs to be addressed.

Issues are now found here:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?atid=1315&group_id=1000392&func=browse

> description) that are still pending and nobody is working on them.

I am waiting on a response to this item:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1010435&group_id=1000013&atid=147

Once that works, I can continue my work on unifying user names and access and 
so on.