Subject: Final links to betas, please approve

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 11:59:18 -0700

WWW Team,

Based on discussion, this is what I have:

---------
Beta Information Page: http://www.postgresql.org/developer/beta

Release Notes: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.4/static/release-8-4.html

Source Code: http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/source/v8.4beta1/

Windows Installers and Binaries: see the Beta Information Page
---------

This means:

a) Someone has to copy the developer docs over to the main docs folder 
by release -4 hours.

b) Someone needs to draft the Beta page with a full list of links to the 
various binaries.  I have yet to see anyone volunteering to update the 
beta page at all.

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
www.pgexperts.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:19:02 +0200

> a) Someone has to copy the developer docs over to the main docs folder

Per my earlier mail, this has already been done. They'll appear in I
think 5-6 hours on the rebuild. They are currently not linked, but we'll
force that one out at release minus 15 minutes or something.

> various binaries.  I have yet to see anyone volunteering to update the

I'll be at a customer site out of town all day tomorrow so I'm unsure if
I'm going to be online at the needed time.

//Magnus

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:57:07 -0700

Dave,

> I'm going to be online at the needed time.

Looks like you're *it* for updating the web site.  Robert is already out 
of town.

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
www.pgexperts.com