Subject: strange results in search php page

From: "Karl Tarbet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 13:16:59 -0600

I typed the following in the search box:
 
contrib/dblink
 
The reults are like the stuff below.
Thanks,
Karl
 
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning:
preg_match(): Unknown modifier 'd' in
/usr/local/www/mediawiki/includes/SpecialSearch.php on line 369 Warning

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 21:52:00 +0200

> The reults are like the stuff below.

yeah this is a known bug/issue in the version of mediawiki we are 
running on wiki.postgresql.org. It is supposed to be fixed in newer 
releases but no one has yet upgraded our install to one that does not 
have this issue.

Stefan