Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Anthony Sotolongo <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2026 11:50:11 -0400

Hello, I would like editor access to the wiki; my username is asotolongo
and I would like to modify the
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/CustomCumulativeStats" to add and register
the #30 id for a new extension that I developed. I'm trying to follow the
protocol of ID registration  https://github.com/asotolongo/pg_stat_login

Best regards,

Anthony

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 17:50:18 -0400

On 6/8/26 08:50, Anthony Sotolongo wrote:
> Hello, I would like editor access to the wiki

Done

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

---

From: Anthony Sotolongo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2026 19:12:19 -0400

Thanks :)