Subject: postgresql database ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 00:41:12 -0400 (AST)

Anyone know what this is?

developer.postgresql.org/www/regress/opendb.php:
	$conn = pg_connect("dbname=postgresql user=portal host=db.svr2.postgresql.org");

there is no postgresql database on any of the servers that I'm aware of
*scratch head*

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 10:43:34 -0000 (GMT)

> there is no postgresql database on any of the servers that I'm aware of

That's the old regression test results database that accidently got
deleted during our last little clearing up session! At the time none of us
knew what the postgresql db was for.
We seem to have got through 7.4 without anyone complaining that it's gone
so I assume it wasn't really used for anything other than storing results
anyway...
/D