Subject: Neptune Upgraded

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 11:25:47 -0300 (ADT)

Everything came up fine, except for search.postgresql.org ... I had to
manually run the searchd process on reboot ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:33:40 +0100 (BST)

> manually run the searchd process on reboot ...

Hmm, can't see why - rc.local looks OK. Can you see what I got wrong?

Regards, Dave

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 17:32:45 -0300 (ADT)

> Hmm, can't see why - rc.local looks OK. Can you see what I got wrong?

Looks fine to me too ... only thing I could think of was your if -x path
was wrong ... sould the locks be removed *before* the process is started?

----