Subject: Re: Archives search not restricted?

From: "John Hansen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 17:47:18 +1000

> 
> The search on archives.postgresql.org no longer seems to be 
> restricted to the mailing lists. Did something change at your end?

Yes,

Site id changed to 20 due to db crash (hardware failure).

I've asked Marc to update the search box as per
http://search.postgresql.org/archives/

... John

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 11:15:53 -0300 (ADT)

> http://search.postgresql.org/archives/

Going to be workign on that today ... net lag last night prevented getting 
anythign done :(

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664