Subject: Re: How to Recover iPhone Contacts You Lost Somehow?

From: i2013 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 04:41:14 -0700 (PDT)

You can also recover your deleted contacts, using a data recovery software
called: SmartPhone Recovery Pro:

http://www.enigma-recovery.com/

A FREE trial is now available. It's quite easy to use ... so yeah , try it
out. It works.

--
View this message in context: http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/How-to-Recover-iPhone-Contacts-You-Lost-Somehow-tp5743107p5753380.html
Sent from the PostgreSQL - novice mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

-- 
Sent via pgsql-novice mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-novice

---

From: Thom Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 12:54:44 +0100

> A FREE trial is now available. It's quite easy to use ... so yeah , try it

This user appears to have subscribed to the novice list today, and
since their first and only message is spam, I have removed them.

--
Thom

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:52:35 -0300

> since their first and only message is spam, I have removed them.

For the record, I summarily unregister any address which I notice sends
spam, regardless of how long they have been subscribed for, and
regardless of previous posting habits.  (However, I don't subscribe to
pgsql-novice so I didn't see this particular one.)

(Unregistering an address unsubscribes it from all lists and from
Majordomo's global roster.)

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 16:09:46 +0100

> Majordomo's global roster.)

If you did that to me after some %$^£$%@^ had used my email address to
send spam, I would be extremely pissed off at you as I'd have to
resubscribe and reconfigure all the mailing lists I use, and might
miss messages in threads I was participating in. We absolutely should
be looking at posting history before unsubscribing anyone.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:13:12 -0700

> be looking at posting history before unsubscribing anyone.

I would call for your removal as a moderator. This isn't a fascist 
regime here. Sometimes sh*t happens and we need to account for that.

Context matters.

JD

-- 
Command Prompt, Inc. - http://www.commandprompt.com/
PostgreSQL Support, Training, Professional Services and Development
High Availability, Oracle Conversion, Postgres-XC
@cmdpromptinc - 509-416-6579

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:58:55 -0700

All,

Might I suggest that, when we unsub someone due to spam, that we NOT
forward the full contents of their spam to this list?    If anything,
that's going to *encourage* the use of our lists for spam.

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

---

From: Thom Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 18:39:20 +0100

> that's going to *encourage* the use of our lists for spam.

My bad Josh.  You're right, I should have removed the email contents.

--
Thom

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 11:14:33 -0700

> My bad Josh.  You're right, I should have removed the email contents.

You're not the first one to do this, believe me.

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.
http://pgexperts.com

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 21:02:44 +0200

> regime here. Sometimes sh*t happens and we need to account for that.

I don't think wording like that is appropriate here.
 I do agree that unsubscribing random addresses without any validation
is what we should do and I'm pretty sure it is not what alvaro does, but
calling this a "fascist regime" without any proof and further details
seems way too much for my taste.

Stefan