Subject: Heikki is a committer

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 12:08:53 -0300

Hi,

Please get [email-masked] into the list of addresses authorized
to post to pgsql-committers.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 19:37:33 -0300

done

- --On Friday, March 28, 2008 12:08:53 -0300 Alvaro Herrera 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
> To make changes to your subscription:
> http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

- -- 
Marc G. Fournier        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664