Subject: New PUGs

From: David Fetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 19:41:35 -0700

Kind people,

I just noticed, while pointing Gavin Sherry & Anand Kumria of Syndey
to http://pugs.postgresql.org/ that there isn't any obvious way to
start a new PUG web site.  How is it done?  A little verbiage on the
page would be a big help, as in:

"If you want to start a new PostgreSQL Users' Group, send mail to..."

TIA for any pointers on this.

Cheers,
D
-- 
David Fetter [email-masked] http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!

---

From: "Fred Moyer" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 21:52:27 -0700 (PDT)

> TIA for any pointers on this.

Thanks for tracking me down on this David.  Sorry I missed this email but
I have been buried under a pile of work...

Let's get something like this setup on the http://pugs.postgresql.org. 
Currently it takes some time with the cms adminstration tool.  Maybe we
can setup some preconfigured sites for to interested parties to minimize
the deployment time.  Glad to see interest here.

Thanks,

Fred