Subject: error on wiki page

From: Jeremy Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 16:13:47 -0700

This seems to be a valid URL but I'm getting an error whenever I try to
access it - anything look suspicious on your side?

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling

=====

MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php
to show detailed debugging information.

-- 
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 19:17:50 -0400

> to show detailed debugging information.

WFM in Chrome, but failed with the same error in FF and Safari.

Jonathan

---

From: Stefan Kaltenbrunner <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 20:48:30 +0200

> WFM in Chrome, but failed with the same error in FF and Safari.

afaiks that was actually a varnish caching issue (in our setup with MW)
- I suspect that the actual issue occured during or after the last
reboot of the box (~36h ago) due to regular maintainance and varnish
kept the error page cached.

Should be cleaned up now

Stefan

---

From: "Jonathan S. Katz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:19:48 -0400

> kept the error page cached.

Fun.

> Should be cleaned up now

They're all working for me -- thanks!

Jonathan

---

From: Jeremy Schneider <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2019 13:39:00 -0700

> They're all working for me -- thanks!

Working here too. Thx

-J