Subject: killing gborg (die die die)

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 13:06:16 -0400

Many of you heard me rumbling about killing gborg at pgcon, but for those who 
weren't there, I have started my go at closing down the gborg site. Right now 
I am contacting various project admins so we can get a grasp on the size of 
the work involved.  The important piece of information at this point is that 
I'm using August 1st as the cut-off date for gborg services.  I plan to send 
a longer email on this in the next couple days, but wanted to get that part 
out there. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Chris Ryan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 05:34:42 -0700 (PDT)

If there is anything I can do let me know.

Chris Ryan

--- Robert Treat <[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of
> broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at
> 
>                 http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
> 

____________________________________________________________________________________
Moody friends. Drama queens. Your life? Nope! - their life, your story. Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/