Subject: killing gborg (die die die)

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 12:30:15 -0400

Howdy folks,

Just wanted to give a quick status update on things.  At this point I have 
attempted contact with every project.  I've had a fair number of emails 
bounce, and some non-responses as well, all of which I'll be compiling into 
an "abondoned projects" list to deal with in the future. 

In the mean time, I've started coordinating with the active respondees to get 
them moved over.  Right now the trickiest part looks to be coordinating 
mailing list migrations, so I've started putting some information on which 
lists need to be moved at 
http://pmt.postgresql.org/search/wiki/killgborgdiediedie in case anyone wants 
to lend advice or lend a  hand :-)   

Thats it for now, happy 4th everyone. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:02:09 +0100

> ------- Original Message -------
> From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked], Chris Ryan <[email-masked]>
> Sent: 04/07/07, 17:30:15
> Subject: [pgsql-www] killing gborg (die die 

> to lend advice or lend a  hand :-)   

You might want to move that to the developer wiki - pmt is *very* closed as it contains umm, sensitive data.

/D