Subject: Ads breaking the website redundancy

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:13:37 +0100

Considering that the current ad code breaks every chance of redundancy
of the website, I would like to remove them from the main site until
this can be fixed. Right now, if the ad serve ris slow, every page load
is slow. And if it's down, no page will load except the frontpage. I
find this unacceptable.

This this an "accepted thing to do"? 
(Only temporary until we can find a working way to do it without taking
out redundancy)

//Magnus

---

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:15:44 +0100

> Considering that the current ad code breaks every chance of 
> redundancy of the website, I would like to remove them from 
> the main site until this can be fixed. Right now, if the ad 
> serve ris slow, every page load is slow. And if it's down, no 
> page will load except the frontpage. I find this unacceptable.

Um. Let me update that. It doesn't kill docs either - it only kills
pages with ads on them.

//Magnus