Subject: Re: DNS problems?

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 15:40:23 +0200

> For some reason, mail.postgresql.org redirects to the 
> psqlODBC page on pgfoundry this morning?

Probablyi because pgsqlodbc is the default server on that machine? ;-)

I thought you weren't supposed to use mail.postgresql.org. The webmail
interface is, IIRC, on webmail.postgresql.org?

//Magnus

---

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 14:16:36 -0000

> interface is, IIRC, on webmail.postgresql.org?

This isn't for webmail, this is for list moderation. I've got it bookmarked,
and have checked it at least once a day for months and months, so something
odd is going on.

- --
Greg Sabino Mullane [email-masked]
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200605101014
http://biglumber.com/x/web?pk=2529DF6AB8F79407E94445B4BC9B906714964AC8

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:35:11 -0300 (ADT)

On Wed, 10 May 2006, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
> /usr/local/libexec/ppf_verify: pgp command failed
>
> gpg: WARNING: using insecure memory!
> gpg: please see http://www.gnupg.org/faq.html for more information
> gpg: Signature made Wed May 10 11:15:12 2006 ADT using DSA key ID 14964AC8
> gpg: Can't check signature: public key not found
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
>

Fixed ... Magnus was right, in a sense ... its 'late housecleaning' on my 
part ... I cleaned up the virtual hosts on postgresql.org, to get rid of 
the webmail.* entries, without realizing that UseCanonical(sp?) was set to 
On vs Off ... so, it picked up the first one in the list, odbc, and 
redirected you there ...

UseCanonical turned back Off, and mail.postgresql.org now loadds up as 
your bookmark should have it ...

Sorry about that ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 18:23:30 -0000

> your bookmark should have it ...

Yep, everything looks good again. Thanks Marc.

- --
Greg Sabino Mullane [email-masked]
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200605101422
http://biglumber.com/x/web?pk=2529DF6AB8F79407E94445B4BC9B906714964AC8