Subject: More case studies

From: Gavin Sherry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 14:31:51 +1000 (EST)

Hi all,

I sent two case studies to the list but I gather they didn't make it
through -- probably a size restriction.

They can be downloaded from here:

http://treehou.se/~swm/valhalla_case_study.pdf
http://treehou.se/~swm/travelpost_case_study.pdf

Work by Omar and myself.

Gavin

---

From: "Magnus Hagander" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 12:48:09 +0200

> Hi all,
> 
> I sent two case studies to the list but I gather they didn't 
> make it through -- probably a size restriction.
> 

Added to website, thanks. Will appear on next build, as usual.

//Magnus