Subject: minor doc tweak

From: Neil Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 19:48:46 -0400

Per a user-submitted comment on the documentation, it would be nice if
the breadcrumbs at the top of the documentation pages provided a link
back to the top-level page for the current set of manuals being viewed.
In other words, to pick a page at random:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.0/interactive/functions.html

has "Home -> Documentation -> Manuals -> PostgreSQL 8.0" at the top, but
the "PostgreSQL 8.0" is not linked. For users who arrive in the midst of
the documentation via Google, it would be nice to make it easier for
them to get back to the ToC for the 8.0 docs without needing to go to
"Manuals" first.

-Neil

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 20:06:32 -0400

> them to get back to the ToC for the 8.0 docs without needing to go to

There is such a link at the bottom of the page ("Home") but I concur
it's silly to have the breadcrumb trail not be a functioning link...

			regards, tom lane