Subject: pgsql-eu-general renaming

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:40:36 +0100

Did the renaming of pgsql-eu-general ever get completed?

If so, can someone fixup the archives and subscription pages etc to
match use the new names please?

Thanks.

-- 
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK:   http://www.enterprisedb.com

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 21:16:57 -0300

Done on Easter Weekend ... even sent a test message out to make sure that it 
was working, and JD responded to it to acknowledge that it was fine ...

> match use the new names please?

- -- 
Marc G. Fournier        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A. (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2008 09:06:24 +0100

On Fri, Apr 4, 2008 at 1:16 AM, Marc G. Fournier <[email-masked]> wrote:
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
>

OK, thanks - can someone fixup the website/archives to match please?