Subject: broken link on news page

From: damien clochard <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 18:27:34 +0200

The URL on this recent news is a dead end :

http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.988

when i click on this link :

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=285488445&mt=8

all i get is a web page saying :

#-------------------------------------------------------

One Moment Please.

Connecting to the iTunes Store.

Loading

We are unable to find iTunes on your computer.

If iTunes doesn't open, click the iTunes application icon in your Dock or 
Windows Task Bar.

#---------------------------------------------------------

Do i have to change my OS and install itunes to read this page ? ;-)

-- 
damien clochard
http://dalibo.org | http://dalibo.com

---

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:30:18 -0400

> http://www.postgresql.org/about/news.988

It's a download link, not a "more info" link, and yes you do have to
have iTunes to load software into an iPhone.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 17:30:23 +0100

> all i get is a web page saying :

Well the text by the link does say to click to *download*, so if you
don't have an iPhone and iTunes, you're not going to get very far
anyway :-)

Unless you plan on dissecting the appbundle on your linux box of course :-p

-- 
Dave Page
EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com