Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Mihail Nikalayeu <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 15:37:10 +0200

I would like editor access to the wiki, my username is Mihailnikalayeu
and I would like to modify
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Review_Marketplace

Best regards,
Mikhail.

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2025 10:03:34 -0400

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Review_Marketplace

Done

-- 
Joe Conway
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
Amazon Web Services: https://aws.amazon.com

---

From: Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2025 10:42:14 +0300

> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Review_Marketplace

Hi Mihail, you already have editor privs (since 10th July this year).  I
suspect you just need to log in.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera               48°01'N 7°57'E  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

---

From: Mihail Nikalayeu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2025 11:01:55 +0300

👍

Рэакцыя праз Gmail
<https://www.google.com/gmail/about/?utm_source=gmail-in-product&utm_medium=et&utm_campaign=emojireactionemail#app>
ад карыстальніка Міхаіл