Subject: Launching Norway PUG

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 09:18:29 -0700

Folks,

Tom Ivar, of the INET data type fame, has returned to PostgreSQL and would 
like to start a Norway PostgreSQL User Group.

I'll create the web page; can Marc create [email-masked]?

-- 
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL @ Sun
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:23:36 -0300

> I'll create the web page; can Marc create [email-masked]?

Sorry for delay ... just to confirm, Tom is going ot be the owner/moderator of 
that list, right?

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: "Tom Ivar Helbekkmo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:06:45 +0200

> Sorry for delay ... just to confirm, Tom is going ot be the owner/moderator of 

Yes, that would be good. Thanks, Marc!

-tih