Subject: Broken? http://www.postgresql.org/about/

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:24:50 +0100 (CET)

Is it on my pc or the http://www.postgresql.org/about/ is broken?
I only get "<div id="pgContainerWr"

---

From: Michael Glaesemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:29:31 +0900

> I only get "<div id="pgContainerWr"

Works fine from here.

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

---

From: Michael Fuhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:52:32 -0700

> >I only get "<div id="pgContainerWr"

Here too.  I suspect it's more than coincidence that the indicated
text ends exactly 1024 bytes into the content.

% curl http://www.postgresql.org/about/ | hd
[...]
000003e0  3c 62 6f 64 79 3e 0a 20  20 20 3c 64 69 76 20 69  |<body>.   <div i|
000003f0  64 3d 22 70 67 43 6f 6e  74 61 69 6e 65 72 57 72  |d="pgContainerWr|
00000400  61 70 22 3e 0a 20 20 20  20 3c 64 69 76 20 69 64  |ap">.    <div id|
[...]

-- 
Michael Fuhr