Subject: News gateway of regional lists

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:09:32 -0400

Hi,

I noticed that the news gateway is not carrying some lists -- I am for
example missing the pgsql-es-ayuda list.

Would it be too hard on resources to add it?

The reason I ask is that because it is very nice to use Google Groups as
a list interface at times.  It seems to carry most lists, but apparently
the ones that we don't gateway via our news server are not showing up.

Thanks,

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:22:57 -0300

Done

- --On Wednesday, June 06, 2007 22:09:32 -0400 Alvaro Herrera 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: You can help support the PostgreSQL project by donating at
>
>                 http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664