Subject: Remove unused Bootstrap files

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 09:09:28 +0100

In confirming what turned out to be possibly the worst case of an AI slop
bug report I've yet to see, I came to learn we have a couple of Bootstrap
files in the repo that aren't used anywhere. This patch removes them.

-- 
Dave Page
pgAdmin: https://www.pgadmin.org
PostgreSQL: https://www.postgresql.org
pgEdge: https://www.pgedge.com

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2026 13:05:29 +0200

LGTM.

Looks like we got rid of the actual jquery-using code a year ago, but
didn't remove the files (well, we removed the jquery files, and the
references to both jquery and bootstrap, but not the bootstrap files - see
b509e54a).

//Magnus

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 09:37:35 +0100

Thanks - pushed.