Subject: pgFoundry issues

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:50:52 +0100

Hi Marc

There seem to be a number of issues with pgFoundry, following one or
more of the upgrades you've been doing:

- The Admin tab for a project only allows you to edit the basic
project info now. There's no way (that I can see at least) to get to
any other options, for example, to turn features on or off.

- The X and - buttons that look like they're there to allow you to
customise the display appear to be broken:

   * The layout of the buttons is clearly messed up.
   * Clicking X removes a section, but there doesn't seem to be any
way to put it back again.

- Some of the grey title bars on boxes have three sets of rounded
corners, for example, the Latest News panel on the front page. Looks
bizarre, but doesn't stop anything working.

Fixes for the first two issues would be appreciated ASAP. Thanks!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

EnterpriseDB UK: http://www.enterprisedb.com
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Dave Page <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 04:14:33 +0000

Hey Marc - any progress with these? I notice now that the site is
sporting the FusionForge colours/logo, unless you login, which seems a
little weird.