Subject: Wiki editor request

From: Rajiv Harlalka <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 00:45:39 +0530

My Username is Rajivharlalka009 and I would like the editor access to the
wiki to edit the Monitoring page with a broken link: Interpreting pg_stat
Views <http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/107.php>

Regards,
Rajiv Harlalka

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 21:00:53 +0100

> Views <http://www.varlena.com/GeneralBits/107.php>

Done, please edit.

[ unrelated thought in passing ]
Hmm, my recollection of the Spanish translations of the General Bits
column is that I did a lot more than are currently published.  I wonder
if my memory is just faulty, or some were lost at some point ... there
was a lot of very good material there.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera         PostgreSQL Developer  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/