Subject: Editor privileges please!

From: Mahsa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 11:01:40 +0900

Hello! I just created a new community account, so I know there is a cooling-off period.. but I was just hoping to add a suggestion for Free Software on the PostgreSQL GUI Tools page. Is there any way I can get editing privileges once the cooling-off period is finished? ^^

Thanks so much for your time!
-Mahsa

Username: mahsa.chequer.io

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 10:55:48 -0500

On 1/20/19 9:01 PM, Mahsa wrote:
> Hello! I just created a new community account, so I know there is a
> cooling-off period.. but I was just hoping to add a suggestion for Free
> Software on the PostgreSQL GUI Tools page. Is there any way I can get
> editing privileges once the cooling-off period is finished? ^^

> Username: mahsa.chequer.io

Unfortunately the wiki software has trouble with special characters in
usernames. In particular, I don't think this username will work with the
wiki at all, at least so far as giving you editing rights.

Since your account is brand new, I suggest you create a new one, e.g.
mahsachequerio or something similar. I can expedite the cooling-off
period once you have done that. Next you will need to login to the wiki
with the new credentials once, after which I can finally give you editor
privs. Convoluted process but there it is :-)

Joe

-- 
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com
PostgreSQL Support for Secure Enterprises
Consulting, Training, & Open Source Development

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 07:03:06 -0500

> Thanks so much for your time!

For the archives -- all done.

Joe

---

From: ", Mahsa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 15:46:03 +0900

Thank you so much, Joe! Have a great day!!

-Mahsa

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2019 06:48:50 -0500

> Thank you so much, Joe! Have a great day!! 

My pleasure -- thanks for your patience :-)

Joe