Subject: Archiving 2026.pgconf.dev photos

From: Noah Misch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2026 10:38:26 -0700

TL;DR what's the process to get event photos into media.postgresql.org?

2026.pgconf.dev commissioned photography at these sessions:

  30 Years of PostgreSQL Retrospective
  Group Photo: everyone!
  Group Photo: PostgreSQL Major Contributors

The photographs are CC0-licensed, and the plan was to archive them somewhere
suitable within the community.  My initial thought is to have them reachable
from wiki.postgresql.org, similar to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Artwork.
The Artwork page consists of links into https://media.postgresql.org/artwork/.
Assuming that's also suitable for 600MB across 74 photos, what's the process
to get files into media.postgresql.org?  If not suitable, do you have a
preference on how instead to archive these?

Thanks,
nm

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2026 10:03:57 +0200

On Thu, 4 Jun 2026 at 19:38, Noah Misch <[email-masked]> wrote:

> from wiki.postgresql.org, similar to
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Artwork.
I can get you set up for that. Or if it's a one-off, if you can easily give
me access to where the files are now, I can just upload them for you.

//Magnus