Subject: Pgfoundry commits to committers email list

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 12:46:23 -0400

Is it time to rethink the idea of posting all pgfoundry commits to our
pgsql-committers list?  The X-Mailing-List email header tag I used to
use to filter these messages doesn't appear anymore.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian  <[email-masked]>        http://momjian.us
  EnterpriseDB                             http://enterprisedb.com

  + It's impossible for everything to be true. +

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 18:48:11 +0200

> use to filter these messages doesn't appear anymore.

That may be a good idea - especially since the "decoupling" of pgfoundry.

I have no idea how thta's actually set up though, so I can't do it,
but +1 for actually doing it by someone who knows how :D

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 14:25:51 -0300

> but +1 for actually doing it by someone who knows how :D

Some pgfoundry admin needs to do that, I think.  Cc'ing Marc.

-- 
Álvaro Herrera                http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services