Subject: Spam on -general

From: Thom Brown <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 14:36:48 +0000

Could someone ban [email-masked] (aka flasher97) from the -general
mailing list?  They've submitted 13 pieces of spam so far in the last hour.

-- 
Thom

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2012 15:39:42 +0100

This was just raised on the sysadmins list a while ago. AFAICT, nobody
who actually knows how to do that in majordomo2 is around :( The spam
is all coming in from nabble, and appears to have stopped now, so
maybe they managed to plug this hole on their end.

//Magnus

On Wed, Dec 26, 2012 at 3:36 PM, Thom Brown <[email-masked]> wrote:
> Could someone ban [email-masked] (aka flasher97) from the -general mailing
> list?  They've submitted 13 pieces of spam so far in the last hour.
>
> --
> Thom

-- 
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/
 Work: http://www.redpill-linpro.com/

-- 
Sent via pgsql-www mailing list ([email-masked])
To make changes to your subscription:
http://www.postgresql.org/mailpref/pgsql-www